Friday, April 18, 2014

K-Pop Star 3: Brody

Hi guys! I'm currently on a K-Pop Star mode. For the past few days, all I've been doing is watching K-Pop Star stuff. It all started when I found out about 2000 Won's "I Hate Seoul" MV getting released, followed by reminiscing Racoon Boys during season 2. Because of this, I have decided to watch the third season, just to see if the new contestants are as good (or even better) than the previous season. Right now, I'm on episode 8 and the only reason why I'm stopping is because it's already 12:40AM and I have to hit the sack. (Yes, I schedule posts just a few hours before it gets published. Haha.) For this reason, I won't be writing a long post like I usually do. Instead, I would just simply share this performance of Brody from K-Pop Star Season 3.

*SPOILER ALERT*

She was the youngest of all the contenders, it was such a pity she got eliminated. She has a lot of potential in her and she has that certain charm to draw in viewers. I really hope she doesn't stop and continue to head towards a career in music. For now, let me leave you with one of my favorite performances of hers, "Titanium".


If you haven't watched K-Pop Star Season 3 yet, I suggest you do. It's just as good as the previous season, if not better. Oh, and there's an eye candy for the ladies out there so that's a plus. And yes, I am talking about Peter Han. (I'm not even going to deny it. Haha.)

Oh, and today's Good Friday so I would love to leave you with this quote by Augustus William Hare. "The cross was two pieces of dead wood; and a helpless unresisting Man was nailed to it; yet it was mightier than the world, and triumphed, and will ever triumph over it." This is just one of the top ten quotes to share about Jesus Christ to commemorate his crucifixion. Other quotes are found in International Business Times. Be sure to read it if you have time. God bless everyone!

UPDATE + SPOLERS

I am now at Episode 10 and WOW! Just WOW! Brody wasn't eliminated after all... She was casted in JYP! Yay! And Peter Han??? He's still sooo good looking, I can't even... ;)

No comments: