Saturday, April 26, 2014

C.N.Blue- Truth: First Impression

There are only a few artists that I listen to over and over again. If you haven't noticed yet, I have a wide range of interest when it comes to music that's why it's hard for me to just stick with one artist, even for just a week. Also, I almost always don't listen to an artist's whole album. I just remember the songs I like and I play that over and over again. I have, however, a few that I listen to (the whole album) over and over again. Epik High is one of them, as well as EXO. Another one is Juniel and of course, C.N. Blue! C.N. Blue is such a talented group, I can't even point out any flaw. They're good looking too! ;)

They recently released this song called "Truth" and I want to share it with you.


The melody is catchy, as expected. I've never heard any C.N.Blue song that disappointed me. It's always been a song that has a certain sound that lingers. For some reason, even though this was sung in Japanese, I still liked listening to it (and I will probably have this on repeat). Yonghwa's voice is flawless as always. I have nothing but praise for this song. I love it! Do you?

No comments: