Monday, March 31, 2014

Emergency Couple (Ongoing): Review


So lately I have been loving this ongoing Korean drama called Emergency Couple. It stars Song Ji Hyo and Choi Jin Hyuk. I remember Song Ji Hyo as the ballerina girl from Princess Hours and as a permanent cast of Running Man. Choi Jin Hyuk, however, has left an impression on me since he was Kim Tan's older brother in The Heirs. Needless to say, I was really excited about watching the drama because two great leads are starring in it.


The drama is all about a couple who married early in their lives despite not having their parents' blessing. Life particularly became harder for them as Oh Chang Min couldn't finish his degree in medicine and Oh Jin Hee wasn't doing well in her own field as well. To cut the plot short, they ended up in a divorce. Six years later, they meet again as interns in the Emergency Room department.







This drama is still ongoing and I have been watching out for its weekly releases (with subs) every week since week 1. It is a romantic comedy that has definitely captured my heart. I find myself laughing at numerous scenes and I just love how sweet the story is going (so far). I watch this along with my mom, who also likes the show. I'm not gonna write up a long review as I might reveal spoilers if I don't get stopped.

I will leave you, however, a photo of the cutest character I've ever seen in my life. Everyone, meet Baby Gook!!! Isn't he the cutest? Whenever he pops into the screen, I always wonder whose baby he is. I wanna tell them they might actually just have delivered the cutest baby ever!



I really hope they wrap this drama up well because most of the time, it's the last episode that ruins the whole watching experience for me. And when that happens, I just continue to watch it anyway since I've already spent a lot of time on the other episodes that I just can't let go on the last one. I really hope this particular drama doesn't disappoint.

Are you watching or planning to watch the same show? It airs every Fridays and Saturdays. If so, what are your thoughts? Leave them all down below in the comment section and see you in my next post!

No comments: