Friday, March 28, 2014

Restart the Blog!

One of the things I am passionate about is blogging and Asian culture. To be more specific, I am into Korean culture. It all started back in late 2006 when I chanced upon this drama called "Princess Hours". It was such a riveting experience, back then. I mean, sure, I've watched several Korean dramas before such as "Full House" and the sort but it was only after PH (Princess Hours) that I actually became hooked. After watching PH, I was on the lookout for the next epic drama out there. That was when I became more active into searching dramas, movies, etc. My interest did not stop from shows originating from Korea but also those from Japan, Taiwan and eventually, even Thailand! Also, I came about their songs and that's how my love relationship with K-Pop began. Come 2007, I realized that this is not just a fleeting thing. I knew deep within me that this is something that would be a part of me.

I, then, came into thinking that there are other people like me. People who are not from Korea, but are fond of Korean dramas. People who are not from Japan, but are interested in their movies. And so I started this blog. I wrote reviews of different dramas, animes, movies and even music albums that I've encountered. It was all in the hope that my blog would be helpful for other people, in search for similar things. To date, there are 75 posts (some unpublished-- drafts) in this blog written way back when I was still a college student and shortly after I graduated. The sad thing, though, is when I started working in the hospital, I neglected the blog. Hence, my latest post before this was dated back in July 2011, when I was still starting my training (for the job).

Now, I want to restart the blog. I don't know how long it will take me to actually revamp the look and feel of the blog but as soon as I do, I will start blogging about the same things- Asian dramas, movies and music. I feel very optimistic about this and I can't wait to share my thoughts with you!

If you have any drama, movie or music recommendations, just leave them all down below in the comment section. I would love to try them out. And if I already did, I might do a review on it. Sounds good? Good. :)

No comments: