Thursday, August 14, 2014

It's Okay, It's Love: First Impressions

Alternative Titles: It's Okay, That's Love/ 괜찮아, 사랑이야/  Gwaenchanha, Sarangiya

I'm saying this as early as the first paragraph. You should definitely give It's Okay, It's Love a try! After watching the pilot episode, I can say that it's definitely an interesting drama that would easily catch your attention.
 


The introduction was attention grabbing and the flow of the story is done very well. It also has a nice, unique concept. Basically, the story is about a psychiatrist who meets a novel writer through a debate shown in television. It stars Jo In Sung (That Winter, The Wind Blows) and Gong Hyo Jin (Masters Sun). Really now, with lead actors such as them, who wouldn't be tempted to watch the show? As if the lead actors aren't enough to draw me in, EXO's D.O (Kyungsoo), my bias wrecker, is also a part of the show!


Now as much as I would love to expound more on how much love I have for this drama, my mind is going haywire because it wants to watch the next episode ASAP! So instead of writing more, I'm cutting this short to give in to my desires. :p

Oh, and Lee Kwang Soo (Running Man) is also in the show. I know right! Talk about a star studded show! ;)

No comments: