Wednesday, April 13, 2011

.hello stranger (guan muen ho).

[thai movie]


























synopsis:
A story of a girl who loves Korean dramas and decides to go on a trip to Korea to attend her friend's wedding and a lonely guy who thinks the Korean drama craze is a joke. The two meet in another country and are forced to spend their vacation together. Both decides not to tell each other's name.

i view:
This is the 4th Thai movie I've watched and it's one of the bests. This would be my second favorite, next to Crazy Little Thing Called Love. This movie is so funny and light-hearted. I definitely recommend this movie for all those who enjoy watching romantic comedies.

watch (with eng sub):
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9

i rate:
10/10

4 comments:

jackie said...

love the movie. thank you for sharing the link!

Anna Luisa said...

you're welcome dear! :)

Anna Luisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica-Marie said...

This video looks so cute ! I really want to see it. Thanks for the review :)

Please comment/follow my blog &
I'll definitely return the favor :)

www.happykikay.blogspot.com